RC:
Whoopsy:
crayphile:
Whoopsy:
Porsche is jut making variants, different 'models', they Neve said anything one is bette than the other.

Mclaren keep saying the old one is out now that a new one is better.

Yes, but there has always been one rule for McLaren i.e bash them whatever they do, and another for more established brands. BTW have I told you that the 720S is the new R8 on Rennteam SmileySmiley?

Oh god, RC is so gonna ban you for trashing his R8!!!!! Smiley

Smiley Smiley I won't because I know that many haven't even driven it... Smiley My neighbor, that had a McLaren 12C Spider and who ordered a 720 Spider, wanted to get a car to pass the time until his Spider arrives (2020?). He looked at the Huracan, the Huracan Performante, the 570 Spider, the 488 Spider and many other cars. Guess which car he didn't look at, although he always says "wow, I cannot believe how good this thing sounds" and "great quality and that carbon is just beautiful" whenever we meet. Right, the R8. The reason is simple (to him): "It is an Audi, I cannot get an Audi...". No kidding. So if people care more about the brand than the car itself, well... Smiley He isn't the first one who told me that.

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Cabriolet (2018), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)

Smiley,

Blue Patrol will be on here soon, be careful Smiley....

--

throt

"I Have Done It!".

991 GT3 pick up in October 2014.

991 GT3.2 pick up April/May 2018. ( Hairy Chest Spec ).

Rennteam Hairy Chest Advisor.