bluelines:
RC:
bluelines:

I drove mine for “free” indecision

You certainly did but GT4 prices have dropped, probably to the latest GT4 "GT3 engine" rumor. Good timing. Smiley

...watch those prices skyrocket when it turns out the rumour is not true Smiley

Yes, it was probably a good timing. Although I must say that I enjoy the GTS more than the GT4. The GTS is a much more complete package and in Sport Plus mode as fun as the GT4. The only thing the GTS is falling short on is the sound. But every time I miss that NA sound I do remind myself that the GTS is faster than a GT3 and then all is good again Smiley

Anyway, something is not right. The Spyder clearly has a 4-cylinder turbo engine and the GT4 has got the same exhaust pipes as the Spyder. Those happen to look like the PSE exhaust pipes on the 991.2... 

I am happy with the sound of my GTS Cab but probably because I can open the top (the sound experience intensifies). I will clearly miss this car but I cannot afford keeping it and the coming C63 S AMG Cab facelift. Smiley My wife loves the GTS as well (see photo, not sure if you can see it but she even had a pair of skis in the car) but my son refuses to be driven to school in the Porsche, so... I know...kids but what can we do?! Smiley Also my wife needs the back seats for her friends and/or to be able to move both kids in a comfortable way from A to B.

IMG_1632.jpg

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Cabriolet (2018), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)