noone1:

Um, why not? SUVs are beaters for me. My dog threw up and stained the carpet in the Rav4, the windshield was just cracked, and it drives through corrosive salt 6 months of the year, my dogs drool and scratch it up when they go for rides. Such vehicles are tools. They provide utility more than anything. 

How much does dog vomit depreciate a Porsche interior?

This is the difference between me and you: For me, there are no soulless beaters. Every car has to mean something to me. I realized this the most with my wife's Cayenne S Diesel (I thought I would like it, Cayenne...monster torque...), I basically refuse to drive this car anymore. Same goes to my Mini JCW, can't wait to give it back to the lease company. The traction issues drive me nuts, I only like the car for the size and parking.

So even a beater needs to be fantastic for me, otherwise I wouldn't get it. You are not a car guy, sorry to say that. People with petrol in their blood always get something special, even if it is a beater. Doesn't have to be something very expensive or exotic but special. The RAV4 would be a car I wouldn't even look at, let alone drive it. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Cabriolet (2018), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)