911tts:
AP911:

So I'm putting my order for a GT3 T in this weekend, still have time to think about what options I want. 

This is the look I'm after:

The Interior would be black with full leather dash and the following:

1. Yellow deviated stitching and yellow seatbelts

2. Painted Air Vent Slats (Sapphire blue with leather surrounding and yellow stitching). I've never seen this in person.

3. Instrument Dials in White and Chrono clock in white.

What do you guys think of the 2nd and 3rd options? I like option 2 as it eliminates the plastic with deviated stitching leather but is the blue slats too much? For option 3, I could go either way, if option 2 stays then to reduce the number of colors I could stay with the default dial colors.

Really appreciate your feedback. Thanks

On the GT3 If you will order first 2 options together you will have different color stitching on vents surroundings. If you want to have stitching on vents surroundings in the same yellow you will have to go with CXX option.

Thanks for confirming my doubts. One would expect if deviated stitching is chosen then it will be used for all stitching options. I might save $3,000 and forgo the deviated stitching. I will submit my order tomorrow and will know if Sapphire blue possible or the rumors are true that it is getting discontinued. That would be a shame.