Quote:
Cram said:
Quote:
elsiesvg said:
Well done to the Germans for fighting this sort of thing. In France people just tend to take things lying down, and then end up all surprised to find their personal freedoms severely impaired.

Not really sure that France are not fighting against this quind of thing.

Take your radar boxes for examples. I don't really Know where in France but i think it's in Corse or Marseille, people blow them in the air and then the police don't replaced them because they'll get blown away again.

The same thing happens here. It started with taking pot shots (actually, close to a hundred pot shots, according to the pictures ) at the speed camera casings, but quickly advanced into full-scale war when some guy, taking his sweet time, first riddled the speed camera full of holes, ripped it off its stand, ran over it several times with his vehicle and then set it on fire . And the funniest bit about this story is that this all happened on a main highway and nobody called the police on him .

I also seem to remember a similar incident in Switzerland, Cram, when some guy ripped off a speed camera, ran over it with his car several times, then drove up a mountain and tossed it down a cliff. People are ingenious that way .