Ok so i took delivery just the other day and the car (turbo cab) is off the hook! Much more than I had even hoped for. I posted the first bath/detail post the other day. Thanks for all the comments.

So heres my question: If adding new pipes, Fabspeed, Champion WERKs, can easily up the HP and is such an improvement, why doesn't Porsche do this from the onset? No one talks about modding a Ferrari of Lambo but they are all over Porsche, even the Turbo! Is it just for sound, with some added benefit of more HP? Believe me, Understand that, and now I am thinking about the Champion Werks pipes. I just would like to know why we are all so quick to improve one of the cars, if not THE car that set the standards for over forty years. Frankly who are these aftermarket companies in comparison to Porsche? Why would Porsche not use these types of exhaust systems, air intakes, etc. Are we all falling for the hype or is it real improvement? Not talking about asthetics such a wheels,etc. that is purely an opinion.
I am NOT at all trying to appear controversial. I am genuinely interested in these aftermarket mods. Its just that I don't want to spend money for the sake of spending money.