I was looking for an addition to my R8 and 911 Turbo. First I was thinking of buying the new Aston Martin DB11 V8, but after seeing the car in Geneva I was a bit disappointed. At the Mercedes stand was a AMG GT-R (in white) really nice but also very extreem sporty looking. So I went looking for a AMG GT-R. If found 3 in my area, a green, dark gray and a silver gray, all in mat paint. When I was at the dealer of the silver grey one he had also a mat white GT C Edition 50 on stock. This was a nice car, I did not realize that an AMG GT C is almost the same like a GT R but a bit less extreem. After a test drive with both R and C version, i was convinced the C was my referred car.  The R is just too hard core, stiff suspension and a bit rough driving normal speeds.  I like also the fact that there where only 3 white cars imported to Belgium. The interior of de C edition 50 is really nice two color leather etc. The C had also the option fo ceramic discs. Now I have the 3 different driving concepts in my garage: front, middle and rear engine cars!

IMG_0654.jpgIMG_0655.jpg