i wouldn't spend to much attention to this pic as well. the design guys at lamborghini have proven that they know how to do their job -- the murcielago is plain cool the only problem could be that they have to match the orders from audi HQ, e. g. for chassis specs, and make too many compromises.

the next modena [with a nice power incrase] will be available approx at the same time as the 'baby' lambo.

to fanch: that is true... if you want to match the 0-100 performance figures of sports cars you really risk a serious clutch damage. i have to rev my carrera up to 4000-5000 rpm before letting the clutch in i do not try this out too often . even with F1: in the german manual of the BMW M3 E46 SMGII they note that you please avoid using the "race start" program too often, because it'll damage your clutch

so the 0-100 time of the S 600 [4.5 sec, source 'auto motor sport'] makes me really worry -- thanks to the auto tranny the driver can achieve this performance ANY time -- i suppose you are not worried at all