Rossi:
pmarkow:
crayphile:
KMM:

they should make a "launch edition" with 70K worth of optional equipment and avoid this crass approach to pricing.

The  upping the base price or making the launch edition approach undermine the bespoke ethos offering to Ferrari clients. I want to chose exactly how my car looks.

exactly. but since i don't want all that useless carbon fibre around (i don't even like the look of it, just plastic with a pattern) for outrageous money than i do not see why i need to buy it.

Carbon fibre may look nice (subjective of course) but for parts like diffusors or front spoilers for example I find it highly impractical. Gets damaged much too quickly and costs a fortune to replace. Kudos to Porsche and their relatively cheap plastic lips at the front. Smiley

I have a carbon fibre front lip, rear diffusor, side panels and rear wing. Looks good, no doubt.

Almost lost a side panel (a clip "broke"), replacement cost would have been over 1000 EUR or so. A guy I know damaged his front lip, replacement was over 2300 EUR as far as I remember. The rear wing replacement is over 4000 EUR...ouch. Don't even want to think about the rear diffusor replacement cost. This is an Audi, not a Ferrari. I can imagine how much this stuff costs for a Ferrari. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Cabriolet (2018), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)