JR-550:

Personally I did not take the torque vectoring or PDCC do not miss it! But I would defiantly take the 4 wheel steering, much shorter turning circle (is this English?). For me the option i use almost the most is the surround view. The new cayenne is pretty big and for parking this is a must have option, in Europe. With all the space in Australia this might not be necessary. 

PDCC is a must on a heavy car like the Cayenne, it makes a huge difference, believe it or not. Actually, it makes the car feel more nimble. Same goes to rear wheel steering. Both make the car feel at least 200 kg lighter, no kidding.

Torque vectoring is only a must for very spirited drivers, it doesn't influence how you feel the weight of the car though.

Yes, camera with surround view is definitely a must have option in Europe.

Power steering Plus is also a must have for a SUV.

Burmester is definitely a must have if you are an audiophile, even if Burmester isn't as good as I expected. BOSE has been improved slightly but it still lacks "volume" at lower sound levels.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Cabriolet (2018), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)