Lord_Driftalot:

@RC

Weird guy, even if it's only a C63s I guess you could like it as you're going to have a C63s convertible soon...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=289&v=vliFsdp-vwM

I know the C63 pretty well, had it a couple of times as a loaner from my dealer. Great fun car but traction is lousy. I get a facelift C63 in October, so maybe they improved traction but to be honest, I doubt it. Not AWD for the facelift either, so...

What this guy in the video does could cost him his driver's license in Germany because it is a public road (or maybe he did that on a deserted/not yet opened to public road?). That roundabout video would be enough to suspend his license for a month (it happened to a friend, unfortunately he did that while a police car approached the roundabout). Stupid friend, he was offered a ticket for "grober Unfug" (gross mischief...yes, this is a thing) but he refused because he says he did nothing wrong. The whole thing went to court, judge suspended his license for a month because he said he (my friend) isn't mature enough to drive a car and this should be a lesson. Smiley His lawyer recommended not to fight this because it could get worse (both police officers saw him doing two rounds with smoking tires in the roundabout).

Most important thing though: Tire cost would be too high for me, I stopped doing this nonsense a long time ago (only repeated it for my son when I had the C63 PP Coupe but after putting half of the tire's rubber on the ground, i stopped fooling around, too expensive Smiley).

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Cabriolet (2018), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)