It's like with smartphones. When the first designed smartphones lacking buttons appeared they seemed to be strange and impossible to use. How would I survive without keyboard/buttons and how can I talk in that thing when it doesn't have a clamshell? smiley

Saying all that I still prefer the rather traditional design lines and many of the EV prototypes, concepts and "Design studies" are a bit over the top. Still like the minimalism and also focus on new materials. Leather in a car to me something that belongs to the past. Hot in the summer and cold in the winter and doesn't wear very well over time. Luxury fabric materials is much nicer and we'll probably see much more of that the coming years.

What the VW-group have in store with the *ZZ* cars I'm not sure. Think it's not very appealing so far... Porsche seem to get it much more "right", but it's getting a bit bland at the same time. The specs on the Mission-E versions are a bit of a disappointment also. Apart from the 800v charging, there is not a single thing that is ground braking. And the 350kW charging speed will be the norm in 2020 anyway. Maybe Tesla will upgrade their Superchargers in 2020 to double that effect. Who knows. The knowledge is for sure there with the Megachargers for the Semi....

And oh. Why is everybody in here using the abbreviation ELV that doesn't even exist? It is EV or BEV indecision