It is a good deal but not as good as when manufacturers want to "kick out" the cars which don't sell. Smiley If you are waiting for the right moment, oh boy...what deals. Unfortunately these deals are often for not that popular cars but sometimes, there is something interesting available.

Like that Audi S8 Plus lease deal offer I can't get out of my mind. Only 599 EUR (incl. VAT) per month without down payment. 1000 cars only but yes, I wanted one (was too late though). Smiley Got a 500 EUR offer for a RS3 sedan lately (car a customer ordered but won't pick up because he can't pay Smiley), it may replace my Mini JCW but the RS3 I currently drive (my R8 is in the workshop for the 2 year inspection and some chassis alignments) isn't really that great (brand-new  car), the sound is more muted than on previous cars I drove and the throttle response is also a bit weird (delayed). Not sure I want this. 

IMG_1255.jpg
IMG_1253.jpg
IMG_1260.jpg

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Cabriolet (2018), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)