Quote:
LoranTw said:
Nick,what you seem to be missing here is most of us thoroughly enjoy our cars. We aren't inclined to run down other peoples choices to ehance our own satisfaction in our personal selection. Why you insist upon constantly searching for the underbelly of everyones joy is simply beyond me. Having said that I would prefer an environment where we can edify our enjoyment. Not to call into question the very things that make for our enjoyment. Cars are seldom considered investment grade securities...I for one didn't puchase the tt to revell in slow depreciation. Frankly I couldn't care less about that. I suspect most here enjoy the discusion about how to enhance the enjoyment of what is already a great line of automobiles. I guess my question to you, in light of your past performance...Why are you here?. From what I can tell it isn't to make me happier to be on this forum with colleagues that love porsches. You can say whatever you want, but if I had it my way...you'd be sitting in the bleechers for two weeks. In case you were wondering..thats was not a personal attack.

Loran it's useless. I've tried everything but haven't been able to cure him. I have made progress though. He used to make a lot more troll posts a year ago before I began my work. Trolls have certain psychological problems and they don't think like normal people. All we can do is alert the moderators and hopefully the troll will be banned (again). I'm saying this to all people who discover Nick's troll posts. This does work. If the mods get enough complaints a user will be banned. Nick has been before.

David