nberry:
rhino:

I honestly thought you were talking about RCangryindecision

On the real though; you and Frank are a great part of this forum. Stop eating shitcool

It didn’t occur to me that Christian would assume I was referring to him. Only after he posted his snarky post which surprised me did it occur to me that he thought my comment was about him.He May have his issues like we all do, but he is an essential part of this blog. If I intend to after him, I will clearly do so. He knows because we have clashed in the past. 

Who is Frank?

I didn't assume you mean me, unless you think I am involved in politics. Smiley I also bet you that 90% of the wives here in the forum are more trophy wives than mine. My wife works daily, has her own business, makes more money (with her job) than I do with my job but like I said before, she looks like a trophy wife, so yes, I am proud of her. Smiley

Bragging? I have the R8 and three other less "spectacular" cars. I have a couple of luxury watches, a nice house, an iPhone X Smiley and thats it. Can't even come close to other members of this forum. Not sure why someone would think I brag, unless of course that person has zeroed in on me for whatever reason.

Of course we have clashed in the past, everyone has clashed with me or you or other people but I think we are mature enough to fight a bit and then go back to business. As long as there is respect and no calling names, this is OK and part of this forum. 

The main problem here is that many of us never had personal contact, never met, we just don't know each other personally. Actually, this is a problem everywhere on the internet, not only here. As long as we don's start insulting each other directly (every time I read some comments on YouTube, I wonder how low humans can sink...comments full of racism, calling names, sexist, etc.), I think we are good. Everyone has a temper but believe it or not, I consider many of you to be friends and would love to meet you someday in the future, despite our differences. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Cabriolet (2018), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)