RC:
spudgun:
RC:
everyone gets along and this is fine with me as long as it doesn't get personal

Then why did you made it personal with that first name, RC? Smiley  Practice what you preach.

I wanted to make a point, I didn't call him names and/or insulted him.

Funny: When I told him to cover his license plates a couple of years ago, he made fun of me. Now he is p.ss.d because I used a first name out of his personal circle. Wow.Smiley And he even thinks I used a license plate for that. Smiley

I always practice what I preach, if I wanted to make this personal, he would be gone for good (account). 

There is one thing to dislike and not agree with something someone is saying and intelligent people usually ignore stuff like that and move on. It is a different thing if you come to "my" house, don't like what I am saying and then start trolling.

In the future, I will simply shut down accounts without any comment and be done with it. This place has been much quieter and much more pleasant since politics were banned and one or two particular "troublemakers" were gone.

Again: If someone doesn't agree with what I say, just move on. I do not follow other users around and just disagree with them for the sake of...disagreeing. This is called trolling and I will not accept this anymore. Period.

Case closed, let's move back to cars.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Cabriolet (2018), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)

Christian,

As spudgun said, you made it personal in the first place even if I'm sure there was no intention behind it.

This is were Porker is right IMHO. 

The fact that Porker posted pics of his own cars with the licence plates visible does not allow you - or anyone else for that matter -  to post personal information or photos about him without his consent. If the person concerned by the information is willing to, so be it. But every member must decide for himself.

I see Porker's cars on the road from time to time but the fact that he posted pics of his cars with the licence plates visible on the forum does not allow me to take my own photos of his cars and to post them on the forum. Porker can decide for himself, just as anyone else.

That means Porker is right when he said that you should not name names - or even first names - of people he knows.  He has indeed  the right to choose what he post and what he does not post about his life.

In other words, I truly believe that this discussion has gone out of hands  Smiley