Porker:
RC:

Post whatever first name related to me you want and that comment of yours regarding my house and the sunglasses actually made my point...again.

I would never Christian, I wouldn't know why, even if our views couldn't differ more. My comment on the house simply refers to the bragging nature of your posts.

If you didn't notice, we are discussing expensive cars, watches, electronics, yachts(!) and other stuff here, my bragging is just stating mere facts, most people here have 10x more than I have and nobody really cares...other than you, obviously. I guess I have to live with your attitude, as much as you have to live with mine. 😜

One thing should be clear though (if this is what worries you): I would never ever unveil the identity or personal details of users, this is completely off limits, even if we fight. I still can easily delete accounts, no need for any kind of games or threats. I always respected your "friendly" attitude towards me because many people here share a big ego but also knowledge about cars and this is what actually makes Rennteam so special. Like in real life, not everyone gets along and this is fine with me as long as it doesn't get personal but may I suggest one clever thing to do, just to prove that you are as mature as you think you are: If you don't like my posts, just ignore them. You're still in "my" house and I expect at least a little bit of courtesy for the stuff we are doing here.

Strong opinions are part of this forum but if you have a specific beef with me, send me a PM or invite me to lunch and we can discuss this stuff face to face, I'm sure that your job brings you to Munich from time to time.

That said, we should stop now and go back to the car discussion. Thanks.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Cabriolet (2018), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)