crayphile:
nberry:

I’ve spec’ed mine and it will be LG with satin black wheels plus the LG trim around the wheels. I also used the launch car interior. To me it is the best combination for this car. The only item I did not agree with was the PCCB’s.

And pray how are you going to exploit this on the La Jolla roads? Or have you gotten over your "what's the point of a GT car on the road" angst?  

Excellent point!

When I sold the .1GT3 because of the questionable utility of the car on public roads, I bought a 2017 Targa 4S. Beautiful car but it lacked the sound, rawness and excitement that the GT3 gave me. I decided to once again try the GT3 and bought the .2. I love the car despite the fact there are very few places for me to give it a spirited workout. I do work it out but my options are limited. However, even at lower speeds the car is a blast to drive. The RS will be a step above the GT3 and I owe it too myself to experience it. I recognize it will be less compliant on the road and more track focussed but it more than compensates for itself in appearance and performance.

I have come to understand,that not owning a raw exciting car is like missing an important ingredient for my happiness.Smiley

--

You have your way. I have my way. As for the correct way and the only way, it does not exist.