pmarkow:
Carlos from Spain:

I beg to differ. I see no difference between those getting a car just to flip them after delivery to people that actually want to drive and enjoy them than those scalping tickets for a big concert or event... both are parasites and should be treated as such.

hmmm, why did i think just you would immediately respond and hold up the morals? treated as such.....what does that entail precisely? public shaming, or worse........??? would be interesting to understand how you would like to treat those 'parasites'. but please tell me how you feel about people buying bitcoin and other junk currencies, ripping off the money from others, like poor students and high school kids having fallen for the hype? or do you believe in mining of the stuff? money for nothing...as the dire straits put it:::)))) and how about shorting stocks and hedge funds? it is a rough world out there, isn't it? actually, my pity with people being able to afford 400K Euro cars is really really low (myself included). anyway, good to see you high up on the ethical and moral horse. when i flip my first car i hope to find someone with your moral standards as a buyer. would be fun....and then maybe you tell me how you treat parasites - morally speaking.

You voiced your opinion on the morality of flippers and I voiced mine, simple as that, this is how this works. 

How would I deal with them? I would bar them from being able to get on any list in the future. They aren't real customers, they only buy cars who's production is sold out regardless, and seeing those new cars being sold with a premium on second hand sites give a bad image to the brand.

I do fail to see what investing in companies for a return, gambling your money on bitcoin, or the stock market has do with using influence to getting in a car list to push down the list a proper buyer with the intention of only to sell it to that buyer after delivery for a premium artificially inflating the price of the car for nothing. 

Like I said, they are just parasites who contribute nothing and benefit at others expense.
--

⇒ Carlos - Porsche 991 Carrera GTS