RC:
MKSGR:
Moser:

what are the older GT2 RS's going for these days have they gone up in value? I can get an allocation, but LHD... is it worth getting and just sitting on it to flip it? I personally wouldn't wanna drive this car as it's probably to dangerous for me.  I prefer a regular tamer GT3 that I can enjoy daily. 

At around 250k Euro there might be buyers. Those offered at higher prices don't sell - even after 2 years of waiting. The market is dead Smiley

Markus, you may have misunderstood him: He means the new GT2 RS. The MSRP for the base car alone is 285k EUR. Smiley

I know a guy over here who would pay 20k mark-up for a German 991 GT2 RS, he tried hard to get one and couldn't and I can't get one for him because the car would have been on my name (incl. 6 months of ownership). This ship has sailed anyway, "my" allocation is gone for good. I could get a 991.2 GT3 RS but same thing, with my name stuck to the production slot. Not helping. Also had a 991.2 GT3 Touring allocation for April production, with PDK I would have bought this car, I am serious. This is one of the rare 911 which will not loose much value in time, I am pretty sure about it. Basically the second best car after the 911 R. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Cabriolet (2018), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)

Smiley Sorry, meant the 997 GT2RS indeed...

Regarding the 991 GT2RS: there are around 18 on mobile.de (continuously rising number of cars). There seem to be no sales at all at the 400k-420k (net of VAT) price range. My personal estimate would probably be 320k-350k net might be the market price. That would be around 15% premium vs MSRP Smiley