ISUK:

Why all the fuss?? Porsche are probably delighted at the online activity this is generating. No doubt there will be plenty of dealers taking phone calls from excited customers desperate to place a deposit on the latest model so they can be the first to be seen driving it. This is all modern marketing spin and possibly even officially sanctioned by someone high up as a cheap teaser campaign. It is not as if technical details are being shared and an early glimpse of the new model is hardly going to change competitors model plans. We all know roughly what to expect with each new 911 generation..... steady as she goes, non ground breaking styling advancements are the order of the day. It is hilarious reading some of the rubbish being posted on various forums about the styling. It isn't exactly a radical departure from the 991.2 smiley 

The rear licence plate has dropped by all of what appears to be 180mm on the sport design kit version but you'd think the end of the world had been announced as a result of this. Oh the horror..... angry indecision

Couldn‘t have said it better, my thoughts absolutely. Smiley

I don‘t get this fuss at all, but it seems to be typical for Porsche. When I think back the day I posted the first pics of the then new 991, I even got a phone call from Porsche legal derpartement (!). Too bad, I had found the pics in deep space of the www.Smiley

--

We're at the point where you can be the fastest or just sound like you're the fastest.

The secret of life is to admire without desiring.