Hi Guys,

Just got through an ipod adapter nightmare that has turned into a wet dream and want to share my learnings with the group.

I had the NavTV unit installed initially, and it went pretty much how people described. Extremely buggy. No random button working. 30% of the time you start the car, the unit fails to work and you have to park for about 20 mins then restart to get it to work. Bad UI, no way to update4 firmware without sending it back.

After much consternation, I ordered the Dension unit from bumperplugs.com and had it installed yesterday. So far it is a dream come true. Easy to update firmware, much better user interface. I am able to find songs easier, put them in random, etc. It also has a feature where it breaks long lists up by ABC order so that I don't have to page through 3000 screens to get to my songs starting with "S".

After experiencing both, there is no doubt in my mind you should get the Dension unit for anyone considering an upgrade.... Now if someone can only tell me the best mic placement so i don't get an echo from the bluetooth speaker phone I will be tremendous grateful