Not everyone likes the E63 S AMG, I get it.

When I showed up in the first E63 S dealer car (fully loaded, selenite grey magno matte metallic and ceramic brakes, black rims, AMG performance seats, was no Edition 1 though but looked same, etc.) at a friend's house, he was quite impressed with the car and liked it a lot.

Drove to the same friend a couple of days later in a E63 S AMG station wagon (the white one I posted photos of...) and he hated it, he actually thought it was a normal E class (which really proves how stealth such an AMG can be if configured with less "obvious" colors and options).

Also my wife told one of her friends that we ordered an E63 S AMG and all that (female) friend heard was "Mercedes E class" and she immediately asked her if she is OK with a taxi look. Smiley Smiley

When I showed that friend of hers photos of the Edition 1 car in selenite grey and with the cermaics, black rims, performance seats, etc., she loved it.

This is probably AMG's secret: Stealth or flashy, you can choose.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Cabriolet (2018), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)