amazon:
RC:
Lars997:
Leawood911:

For my 23 year old daughter I lease a VW Tiguan for $210 per month including taxes.  I put $1000 down. With options like sunroof and heated seats it was a $24000 car.  After 36 months I have the option to buy for $15000. That is $9000 less than the retail cost after a total of $8560 in payments including taxes.  Sadly if we turn in with less than 36000 miles there is no benefit. Service is free for the entire time. 

You guys are so spoiled with low lease prices. As a private person (no company) my Volvo is 1450,- € a month (actually 750 plus down payment of 25000 €) - 36 months run time, 20k km / year. A comparable Tesla X would have been 2200,- € with the same down payment. 

Ouch. Smiley This is E63 S territory without ceramic brakes and the minor options I added. 

Yes, Tesla has expensive leases... Smiley

I pay like 730 EUR for my Bmw 435i. It's not a lease but still, it means I could replace it with Christian's 991.2 GTS  if I was living in Germany for about the same money. It's nuts.

Obviously, at the end, I'll own the bimmer and I'll probably be able to sell it for 30K. But the lease Christian's got on his GTS does not make any sense to me. 12 months @ 890 means it will cost Christian 10K to run. In just one year I really doubt his GTS will have lost in value less than 10K. It will be more like 25K. What's the catch for the dealer ? I don't get it. 

Same happened with the Cayenne S Diesel over a year ago.

Dealers apparently get incentives to get rid of "old" generation models and/or they want to clear their stock, I don't have a clue. Both times, my sales guy called me actively and basically begged for doing the deals. Smiley

I was actually dumb, should have gone with the proposed 18 months instead of the 12 months I negotiated (same deal though) but my wife wants to have the C63 Cab in October because my son "terrorizes" her when she picks him up at school in the 911. First world problems. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Cabriolet (2018), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)