The farmer:

Dear Whoopsy.....smiley

First practice day done and in total seven more track days to come the next eleven day, including racing. As a rookie, I was a bit concerned about the 107% rule, but say Poole goes 1,38s I could do 1,47. Did 1,44 today with a lot of shit going on....kiss

I will keep a low profile for now, but I tell you that you better hope for a early spring around Area  27 if you want to see ME in YOUR mirror.... The aiming for the whole German series to be one big pay back for your jumpstart in Rome....

And buy the way, I already got the international C license wink

But for the sake of the tone here on RT during the summer, may I suggest that we aim at some endurance races together?! Then we could praise our selfs instead of fighting verbally and focus on bitching with @noone1 

Don't you worry about that, we were repeatedly told that yes our times will be competitive and won't be dead last.

Everything being equal, you are carrying an extra 50lbs buddy Smiley So you better make sure you will be at least 0.5 seconds faster than me. 

About your C license, that's the problem with those Swedish people, they are just too loose about everything Smiley

--