https://www.porsche.com/specials/en/international/porsche-racing-experience/

Yours truly is in the video.

Also just confirmed the Level 2 course. That weird Swedish farmer will also be in it and so is a buddy of mine from Vancouver. 

Porsche/Manthey secured 4 spots for us for the whole season in the Porsche Sport Cup Deutschland. Also 4 more spots in the Porsche Sport Cup Suisse. I had wanted to do the Suisse series as I have friends racing there but the dates  don't work, so I am stuck with the farmer now in my rearview mirror :)

The series will run May 18-20 at Hockenheim

June 15-17 at Red Bull Ring

July 20-22 at Nurburgring 

Aug 10-12 at Oschersleben

Sept 7-9 at Spa indecision

Final race weekend Oct 19-21 back at Hockenheim

The cost is not for the faint of heart, 240k euros for the 6 weekends. For that we get 5 sets of tires each weekend, full Manthey and Porsche support, including our personal coach from Level 1 and physiotherapist. One race car plus a back up car per weekend and plenty of driving time. 

One a side note, I was also invited by Porsche to do the Pikes Peak Hill Climb in June in my GT4 ClubSport.

Between the 4 918 Spyder Circle events next years that will take us to South Africa, Zuffenhausen/Weissach/Black Forest, French Alps and Rennsport Reunion. Plus these 6 race weekends, I am basically flying somewhere every month, not counting other non-car trips. Gonna rack up some major flying miles crossing the pond 

--