DaveGordon:

It is a great-looking car, and no doubt a beast to drive. If I needed a big car it would certainly be in my list!

We don't really "need" it but we need a car we can take the kids (or friends) with us for short(er) trips in Germany and Europe (mostly Austria and Italy). Also a car for skiing (so it definitely needs AWD to make our lives easier).

At first, we wanted to rent a car for such occasions but we did it once (BMW XM5) and weren't too happy, it just didn't feel like our car, we also had a minor issue with it and at some point, we decided to get a permanent car (again) to replace the Cayenne S Diesel. 

This is going to be a company car, my wife will drive a lot in it, especially in the city to visit her patients (no issues with parking since she has a special permit). So most of the cost will be deductible but the lease cost isn't really that high (around 1450 EUR per month incl. VAT, no down payment) anyway.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991.2 Carrera GTS Cabriolet (2018), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)