Quote:
MKSGR said:
Quote:
LukasLuis said:
MKSGR,

what did you misspell ?

The data I posted before are from the performance box, not from the vid. I posted the vid independently of the GPS data.

Which stadard TT makes 200-300 in 22 secs ..???

A former test car of mine (manual, S-GO XXXX number plate) did the 200-305 (speedo) in 22-23s. I also think RC posted that his 997TT (Tip) achieved 23s 200-305kph (speedo). Also, I can recall that RC posted that a speedo indication of 305kph equals about 292kph (GPS) in his car.

P.S.: List of misspells include: "spedo", "where"... Sorry...

Considering the fact that there seems to be a 15 kph error at around 300 kph, even up to 20 kph, I doubt that ANY stock 997 Turbo can do 200-300 kph in 23 seconds (GPS testing). The RUF Turbo I testdrove had the same performance as the one owned by Lukas Luis and it was DAMNED fast, slightly faster than the current GT2 with some minor variations, I already reported about it.

So there is definetely nothing wrong with Lukas Luis' car. The RUF kit provides a performance increase of aproximately 8 seconds from 0-300 kph, this is pretty impressive in my opinion for such a car and for the price tag RUF is asking.