Quote:
nberry said:
Quote:
Raz (NC) said:
Quote:
nberry said:
Quote:
Carlos from Spain said:
"...settled for a reported total of approximately $4.5 million. The contributions to the settlement were about 49% from the estate of the driver,..."

I'm so pissed off right now I'm beyond words, and as a moderator I should set example and better keep what I think about this to myself because its not pretty.

Carlos, don't be mad. It was all covered by the automobile insurance policy. Ben's wife and estate did not have to pay one nickel. I made sure of that.

Scifrog I wouldn't be too sure of that.

Nick,

I know you often get a lot of crap for your views on here, and we don't always see eye to eye, but what you did for Ben's family is truly honorable. You have my utmost respect.

Raz, thank you.

Dr. Phil never loss sight of one fact. Juries award damages not the courts. The are comprised of ordinary people like you and me. They make the decision as to what is reasonable given the circumstances. Attorney's only provide the information. They are not bound to accept anything we present or say.

Hey, have you all noticed I have not beat up on Porsche in a long time. I am being good.

I now see why you beat up on Porsche, after reading the article you posted in realtion to Ben's case, Porsche should have built a safer car. The CGT is a marvellous car but if Porsche can pay 2% of the damages then it means that deep down in them they knew that the car had a few flaws.
What baffles me is why they didn't name it the widow maker in place of the GT2