Quote:
turbosteff said:
Quote:
MKSGR said:

BTW: it is really remarkable how much you like your 997TT by now... For the benefit of the readers of this forum we might point out that until 18 months ago you never thought of buying a Porsche! Then I convinced you to buy a Porsche (don't deny it , you know it is true)... Actually, you bought more than one in the few months that followed...

And today: you are telling me - who is one of the major if not the only reason why you bought a 997TT - that I might argue without proper logic Very funny Very funny indeed

18 month ago you were convinced that the 997TT is a fast car with a lot of advantages for me.Today you are convinced that the 997TT is an under performer. That means to me: better not to listen to you because you could change your mind day by day....

Well... In the meantime (i.e. in those 18 months) the following happened: I drove the car I read many, many reviews in the press, we had many, many reports and discussions here on Rennteam

My perception of the 997TT today is not the same as it was 18 months ago Now, I will not make the same mistake again with the GT2 - thus, I will keep sceptical until the car has been reviewed (by us and third parties) thoroughly