crayphile:
Porker:
Gnil:

Interesting to a see that they offer more and more upgrades ...... even now the back wing can be exchanged for a bigger one . Did Porsche hold back ? Leaving MR to sell the best pieces ?  Is MR just going overboard and now wanting to sell anything possible they can imagine ? 

Hope non of all the above ......

I can understand them offering more hardcore solutions that Porsche themselves can't offer to a wider public, that makes sense as a racing team. But being partly owned by Porsche I find it surprising that Manthey offers Pepita cushions, an option that Porsche also offers through CXX, and presumably charges more for it. Smiley

The factory Pepita looks much better than the Manthey one.

Ok but the point is they're offering the same upgrade as the mother company which seems strange to me. I don't think their other upgrades compete with anything Porsche themselves offer, that's all.

How much is Pepita through CXX?

--

1992 Mercedes-Benz W124 500E / 2003 BMW M3 CSL (sold) / 2008 Porsche 911 GT3 RS (sold) / 2014 BMW-Alpina D3 biturbo Touring / 2014 BMW-Alpina B3 biturbo Touring Allrad / 2018 Porsche 911 GT3 Clubsport