Quote:
Ferdie said:
Quote:
Dr. Phil said:
[...] spent more than 2 hours crapping my masculine pants before going onto the NBR itself. [...]

I know that spot. Just discovered an unwanted hole in my pants (no, not the one with the zipper )

Next time you guys join me for a lap I'll make sure to have some diapers with me

Guys I'll make sure to collect some helpful information about the prerequisites for such an event. It's not just handing over the cheque to the N-GmbH.
It needs some serious organisational work for sure.
Issues: organisation of the event itself (Marshals, Ambulance cars etc.), and also insurance/legal aspects. I'm not talking about the car insurance itself, but the "host's" liability in case something goes wrong. Example: someone is involved in an accident (god forbid ) and may claim that a marshal was missing waving a yellow flag at a dangerous spot - host's liability.

Therefore I still think it's the best way to outsource the orga to a well known organisation familiar with track events - as mentioned before by ScottL

I'm just about to gather some infos about such a scenario - just some days patience please

Of course you can avoid the orga hassle by just meeting-up for a so-called tourist drive. Certainly not that entertaining (and safe) like a closed event (o.k. maybe not - we all don't know how our dear fellow Rennteamers behave on a track; just kidding of course ), but still a lot of fun if you avoid the typical prime times.