Hello guys, it has been a long time since the last thread I posted....but anyways....

Yesterday I had the great oportunity to test-drive for about two hours a brand new audi TT 2.0TFSI of 200bhp....Let me start by saying that when this car was introduced and also the previous one, it didnt attract me that much, in fact my opinions where more negative than positive , it didnt attracted me that much!!

Now let me say I completely think different

Those of you interested in this cateogry, let me say its a GREAT candidate to have in mind, probably in the top of the list.....

The car had only 300km in the tach, but that was no problem for me

I will start with its great engine sound, specially coming from the exhaust, it really reminds me of a mini r53 cooper S(may be it would be better to say Cooper S John Works though ), has a very nice deep sound when you accelerate from idle...

The engine, I think is G-R-E-A-T...........it really sticks you to the seats, MUCH more than my cooper S , you can go in 6th gear at very low speeds and it will never stall...Great catch up at any gears.....

Amazing feeling when you drive the car at respectfull speeds (150kph), it has great stability, amazing feeling you have with that R8 style steering wheel, clutch isnt at all hard but brakes seems to do their work great(and believe they did )

Probably the best thing of it (apart of the engine sound, inside and outside.....is the interior of the car, probably you guys are going to kill me, but I finded even more attractive and more sporty than in a 997 , believe the cockpit is 10/10 I was in love with the looks, the panels, the steering wheel with that flat line in the bottom....Audi this time really did a great job with the interior, and I cant imagine how the R8 will be......

Basically I drived a little bit out of my mind , but not exceeding speeds of over 180kph(as its something I dont enjoy that much, speeding at 200kph+), but I really enjoyed switching gears from first, second to third at redline, then going straightly to 6th and calm down, then again shifting back to 3rd and so on.....Amazing sound in the interior, not at all quite (and thats what I specially like about it )

Consumption was always in 10L/100km, and I wasnt driving relaxed AT ALL, so that also really surprised me(my cooper S will never go below 10 liters!!! )

The looks of the car, really reminded me of the Audi R8, in fact those that dont care that much about cars, can easily confuse the TT with the R8, I like the rear and also the front, I loved the seats (they where in leather, I dont know if that's an option, may be yes), but front seats where perfect for sport driving and very nice looking....A negative point??....well for sure the rear seats....I dont know what Audi thinks about human evolution , but no way an adult person can seat in there for more than 5minutes!!...Those who say rear seats of the 911 are for no use, then they better go and check the new audi's TT

Overall I would give the TT a 9.5/10 I really enjoyed it, and for sure it would be a car I would have in mind before making a move...

Next time I drive next to a new TT I will think twice before playing with him

And this was "only" the little brother of the family, I cant imagine how the R8 would be....When I finished driving it..... Ron Houston camed to my mind, seriously .....He is going to enjoy the R8 soooo much, that I must start thinking the R8 is at the same level as the 997 , When is it coming Ron???

some pics!!! sorry for the bad quality mobile phone pics, I didnt thought it was going to like me, that much!!
Also it was a rainy day, so it was perfect for the test drive , but not for pics