Hi All,

Been fiddling with my electrical system for a few days to get the top to work right, spoiler to come up, etc. All I've really done was fiddled with relays, checked voltages here and there, etc

I've had a battery charger hooked up the whole time, to listen to the radio and run windows and top up in down with out running the battery. Despite this the battery has run down a couple time because the leads knocked off.

This was the case this morning, turned the key and got the death rattle. Got the battery charging again. Later when I went to fire it up it behaved as if the clutch pedal was not in. Everything works, just the starter, doesn't evem try. (lights don't dim, nothing)

Aside from the obvious, the clutch bypass switch, Is it just a coincidence that this is happening after I was fussing with a few relays? (it did start when I was done with my fiddling the day before)

I guess my main question it could the car sitting on a charger for the better part of a weekend hose any thing important?

Any suggestions appreciated!

P.K

P.S.The last time this happen my computer under the seat...took a bath $$ replace and program