Quote:
Whoopsy said:
I went to SportAuto's website and watched their 997TT NBR video, it doesn't show where he starts, it's definitely not where he finished that's for sure.

So do they do their lap times during public lapping or do they booked and closed the whole track to do their lapping?

Sorry to be so anal but since they have one of the most complete list of times, I am curious to find out how they do the tests and how comparable are they to the factory times. I don't speak or read German so their mag or website don't really gives me any help. I find it quite hard to believe that some of you refer to their times like quoting the bible but none of you actually know how exact they do the tests. RC did mentioned a while ago that they do not do a complete lap but I think some of you disagreed, do we have a definite answer on that?

Interesting observation from the video, 1st he is not wearing a helmet, second he has PASM in normal, PSM off and Sports mode on. And it looks like he did his lapping in a chilly early morning.

You are under the (wrong) impression that this is a video of one of their timed laps. Just reread my earlier post. The info posted their is valid.