Italo:

very nice deal mate, but what beats me is why the guy didn't go for the 991.2 GTS instead of yours Smiley was it the sound or the whole package ?

I only know that he has someone who is interested in my car but I do not know if this is the reason the dealer offered me the deal. The 991.2 costs 169k EUR (with the usual 11% discount, there is still a 20k price difference, my old car has AWD and that well known last Carrera n/a engine), also the new 992 is coming, so the 991.2 will loose value as soon as the new one shows up next year. Just a wild guess...I don't have a clue why I got this offer but like I said before, I think it is common practice in certain situations (end of the year, new model coming, car doesn't sell well, etc.) because the same happened with that Cayenne S Diesel last year.

Another possibility could be the fact that the dealer showroom car has the GTS Alcantara package and most customers prefer the leather package instead. I love Alcantara, so perfect...for me.

With the 992 arriving next year, I assume "good deals" will be available everywhere around the world, so maybe worth asking.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet (2015), Porsche Cayenne S Diesel (2017), Audi R8 V10 Plus (2016), Mini JCW (2015)