Carlos from Spain:
RC:

Markus, these "crazy fantasies" weren't so crazy as far as I can tell...but I think that Tesla should do their model 3 "homework" first before they start with something completely new. Just saying... yes

Actually its a good move, its a way to get suckers to give them cash deposits that in turn they can use to fund their cash burning at 0 interest Smiley

Funny that its a "roadster" not a sedan yet all they do is test 0-60mph accelerations on the video, not a single curve or handling, that says it all about it, and even more so about the clients. If I'm at the event and all they do is take me for a 0-60mph stupid run and don't show me how it handles I'd be pissed and not amused.

Chassis-setup is probably one of the areas where they will work hard before car is ready for production. It's not that usual that "average joe" get the opportunity to ride in a prototype 2-3 years before release. Having people experience some quick acceleration in a early prototype is quite a good move. And people seem to like it if you browse around the internet. Only on expert forums like this where these type of questions pop up Smiley

We'll see how it drives in 2020 when it's ready.