Thought I share my newly installed Safe Craft Halon F.E.

It's a pretty easy install. I'd say a 3 or 4 on a scale of 10. Four (4) torx nuts hold the seat/rails in place. The hard part of the install was disconnecting the (2) power connectors (movement & heat) under the seat. Once that's done you simply (and carefully) remove the seat from the cabin. The next hardest was fitting the seat bracket. It needs to be placed in fairly tight area (between the seat springs & foam cushioning and then carefully pushed into the mounting location.

The seat mount could have been installed on either seat (driver or passenger). I chose the driver side to prevent my passenger(s) from scuffing it and making it easier to get to in case it needs to be used.

The Safe Craft 2.5# Halon F.E. cylinder is powered painted (black) aluminum w/ a machined billet head. The bracket is machined from billet aluminum with a quick release pin for fast removal. The pull knob is even machined aluminum and then laser etched. The seat mount I used is the Brey Krause Model #2035 (997).

It's a great insurance policy and a beautiful work of art. Hope I never have to use it!