spudgun:

Very strange discussion. I've never met an European who thinks a (new model) Mustang is cool. yes Sorry RC, but around here (west europe) it's one of the worst cars to be seen in, Shelby or not. angry  Not even a contest to the targa in the image department. 

I do not have a new Mustang and while I like the new Mustang, I do not necessarily think this car is cool. Smiley The new V8 engine however is quite impressive, the tech is very advanced and the engine sounds amazing. The 350 is quite an offer for "little" money.

The GT500 is a different story though, this car is a beast (my car has 765 hp and 1056 Nm torque...). Many of you are talking about a car you don't even know and have never driven. In Germany and Switzerland, there is a huge fan base for the Shelby GT500 and many of the owners also own Porsche or other cars. The positive feedback I get with my GT500 in Germany exceeds any Porsche I have owned before, which was always very surprising to me. Also, many of the German and Swiss Shelby owners usually also own a Harley Davidson, one reason why Shelby and Harley clubs often share club meets and events.

Do not confuse the Shelby GT500 with a regular Mustang, two pairs of shoes.

Btw: I guess you're not a fan of the Fast and Furious movie franchise either? Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Cabriolet, Porsche Macan Turbo, Ford Mustang GT500 Shelby SVT (2014), Mini JCW (2015), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014)