Quote:
KresoF1 said:
OK.

Let me ask you just one question-who is buying over 5m long limousine for winding road driving?
Only true Maserati fan I guess?
And do you really belive that QP is better handler then Audi S8 for example?

who is buying??? why are every big car maker going to make their 5m long sport limo???? panamera , rapid...etc..
I can just talk for what i'm trying 4porte compared to S klass..no match in handling!
I like all cars, and i love the technical solutions of differnt carmakers, and i'm not a fan of an particular constructor.
I'm just saying that 4porte is a really good car and handles better thatn the competitors,that I have tryed.
I love cars and think that is funny to discuss togheter with virtual friends about different ideas that we have.
But only to inform you that I have international c licenze, done porsche cup in italy , done this year the 24h of nurburgring 6h misano, and other races. So I think that if I have an idea of a cars hanlding, it is due that I have tryed it, AND NOT READ IT IN SOME CAR MAGAZINE.
Cannot say anything about s8, because I've only tryed an A8 and I can say it's a really good car but it feels like a front w drive, and its a lot understeering, guess the s8 is better, but if not there is again no match!
bye .