Quote:
atomic80 said:
Quote:
STRADALE said:
Have the Griots gas flap on my F430 & 997, works great.

What happens if you don't order the CD changer, does that space get freed up or is there still some type of box there but just minus the changer inside, do you know? Also wondering where the wind deflector for a cab would fit with that CD changer there.

Do you still need me to email you some more pictures of the leather seatbacks or are the ones I posted here enough?

As for the CD changer, if you don't order it then you get slightly more trunk space. No box at all. But the downside apparently is that the car will not be set up for the Dension iPod unit. You'd have to get the dealership to program that in. No big deal.

No thanks. I decided against the leather seatbacks. If it were a different colored car than black on black it would be a better idea but like the contrast of the dark grey & black inside. Also think it's better for us (my kids) if I dont have to worry about leather in that spot. Thanks for remembering !!!

In my 997 S cab my favorite beach chair just managed to fit in the boot w/ the wind deflector. It's the type of chair that also has shoulder straps and attached compartments so I can lug the beach towels etc. for the wifey & kids like a pack mule. lol! But it works out great so I hope I can still fit the chair in my TT Cab.