Spent the last weekend in Hockenheim attending a Porsche Driving School Course. The track was divided into several section, each used for a different training (high speed dodging, full break in the corner, etc.). Sunday afternoon was reserved for free driving on the track followed by taxi rides with the instructors. I got a ride in our group's instructor's car: a stunning orange GT3 RS. What an experience.

About 100 people attended the course (most with cars provided (rented) by Porsche. I also rented a car since it "only" cost Euro 1000 for a Carrera for the whole 2-days (less expensive than the wear you get on your own car, not to mention the risk of damaging it is on Porsche - apart from a 5000 Euro franchise - as my insurance wouldn't cover track events). The training was very well organized and catering was good too (and the weather was just perfect, almost a bit too hot).

Below are a couple of pics I took. Excuse the bad quality, resizing them seems to have lowered the quality. I should get a CD with more pics from a prof photographer that took pictures the whole weekend. Will post some of them too.