Weather forecast was for sun today but alas. At least it didnt rain. Atlas looks like a deep greyish blue in the sun but looks black when overcast so I get 2 colours for the price of one

Alex, I do miss the F430 but only as much as I missed my previous 911 while I had it. The F430 is a great car in many ways but lacks the delicacy of the 911. I went for a test drive in an R8 on Friday and was impressed enough to put a deposit down (refundable). I need another test as the run was not sufficient to put it through its paces. The great thing about a 911 is that I can have a lot of fun without risking loosing my license as the car feels fast sub 100mph. I found myself going far too fast in the f430 to have fun. I could not resist the temptation to push it over the instant disqualify limit.

BTW, while on a recent PDE, my instructor told me about test drive plus. Aparently, dealerships have the budget from Porsche to put us on track test drives. I'm going to ask for test drive plus on the turbo.