Quote:
MKSGR said:
Personally, from the above list I would only consider Ruf and Cargraphic/RSTuning top grade. The other names are just 2nd best. Just my personal opinion of course

I agree. If RS-Tuning (Cargraphic) would start to work on their sales attitude (Gerhard Schmirler) and aftersales service (same guy ), they would have much more success.
Currently, I'm afraid I would stick with RUF instead, simply because they have a great service (worth gold when you encounter a problem and ANY tuned car can make problems).

One of the Rennteam discussion team had experience with Sportec, at first good service but lousy execution, always something wrong, after some time they don't care too much anymore.
Why I don't mention the others? Take a guess.

Btw: all those claims, diagramms and dyno sheets are worth...NOTHING. Put those cars back to back on a track at the same day and you'll have the surprise of a lifetime.
I would also take CUSTOMER cars for comparison to make sure that Tuners don't cheat.

Btw: the RUF 550 HP kit does 0-300 kph in almost 32 seconds as experienced by a fellow Rennteam member in his own Tiptronic 997 Turbo. This is CGT time if true.
To be sure, we plan a little comparison between the Carrera GT of a Rennteam discussion team member and a RUF kit tuned 997 Turbo. Stay tuned.