Bucket seats - full leather
Club Sport
Bi-Xenon
Cruise control
PCM
Red Belts
Floor mats
Sound pack
I definately want bucket seats, so am I right to got Club Sport, or would it be better to go without the cage given I will not go on track much?

Should I go for only half leather rather than full leather? I quite like the idea of extra luxury, but if the ancatara suits the GT3 better I may pass and save Pounds1,650. Does half leather still have a nice leather dash like on my Carerra 2S?

Thanks everyone for any input.

Simon.

I went
Arctic Silver
Full Leather (lifts interior)
Crested seats (As above & cheap addition)
PCM (re-sale & because I hate stick on stuff)
Sound Pack (because the standard system is CRAP)
Cruise (speed cameras)
Xenons (A must for UK driving with this grunt!)

Up until the current series the GT3 was simply too harsh for most to use as their main car, so much of the advice you get from everyone is based on how it was, with the 996 you bought clubsport or you may have problems selling! This is not the case with the 997, it can be used each day & as such you can have the best of both worlds, a road racer & daily driver in one, so why not add a few sensible toys it won't affect the driving!
I use the car daily & feel the buckets are just too awkward to get in & out of, I know of two people who sold their car early just because the buckets were a pain to circumvent, for them & their passengers. But they do hold you in place better feel a tad more "special" I have a C-G lock with the standard seats which holds the seat belt in place for better lateral support, costs about Pounds40!!!!! I don't like all the scaffolding behind the seats either, ok worthwhile if you are going to track it all the time, but otherwise its all rather boy racer IMO, harder to pop my coat & case behind the seats! So am not a fan of the clubsport, you also loose thorax airbag & side pockets with the clubsport pack!
The full leather still comes with Alcantara touches throughout the cabin & seats, worth it in an Pounds80k car IMO, but the plastic is much better than the 996's effort, so acceptable to save some dosh!
As ever you pay your money & take your choice, but I am loving the car, it is an awesome driving machine whatever spec you choose.