Quote:
STRADALE said:
Quote:
Per said:
Quote:
STRADALE said:
Quote:
Per said:
Fire them both up and decide after that! The engine and the sound of the engine IS important if you are to spend a lot of money for a sports car.

I'm sorry to say for you P fans but the amount of driving pleasure I get out of my G Spyder '07 EVERY time I drive it is so far from the feeling I had with all my 911's including the Turbo Cab. And isn't driving pleasure what you look for when you buy a convertible sports car?

/Per

Yes! But it really depends On what you're looking to do w/ the car. If it's not just a nice day ride it also has to do everything else well too. If I was looking for a weekend car than I'd prefer the Lambo G-Spyder over a Turbo Cab but I already have a 2 seater weekend car so I need something that will give me the performance of a Gallardo or F430 but in a car I can use everyday without fuss/ can carry stuff in the trunk/ is easy to drive around traffic/ more reliable/ will get me from place to place without a lot of stares & can take my wife & kids along too so for me specifically that's why I decided against the G-Spyder in favor of a Turbo Cab. Plus I like the idea of having the weekend car the more hardcore type being the coupe, the car that I can really enjoy the convertible is better to be the car that I use everyday where I spend the most amount of time in and therefore most amount of time top-down. My point being it's not just about which sounds better - Lambo would win in this regard imo, for some people there's other factors.

btw: Beautiful car ! What color is that? Looks like black metallic or is it jet black?

Thank you. Yes, it's black metallic.

Its really right up my alley. I have a red/black dual leather in my F430. I'm ordering Basalt (Metallic) black for my TT Cab so when I saw your pick I was like wow! How do you like metallic black/have you also had straight black before too? Love how it looks on your G! What made you decide to get the metallic over black?

Hi again,
I really like the black metallic on the Lambo. I think the Lambo black metallic is a little bit more black that the basalt black on a Porsche. I didn't consider solid black on the Lambo this time because of that but I had solid black on my former 996 C4S Cab (I also had basalt black on my former 996 C4 Cab :-)) and that was awesome. A new washed solid black paint on a Porsche is so very black - and absolutely stunning. The basalt is a little easier to maintain regarding scratches, but I'm sure you could handle solid black too. In my opinion solid black on a Porsche is better because the Basalt Black is not totally black in my eyes. Let me know if you change your mind. :-) Congratualtions to your new P!

/Per

PS! I have done my Lambo (and also my last car: black MB SL55 AMG) with Zaino Car Polish and Zaino really make a difference especially on a black car. If you haven't tried it before I can really recommend it! DS!