MKSGR said:
Quote:
fritz said:
Quote:
MKSGR said:
Quote:
intouch1 said:
hey,

as a porsche fan/driver and a general car enthusisat, i follow and am a member on many car boards.

what i find very strange is that on fchat, any positive remarks i write about porsche are very often met with a very arrogant feedback. it seems that not the facts are called for. when stating there the news about the 7:32 achieved by the GT2 i get comments like:

- Again....none of us is a race driver and I don't think many of us can even come close to those figures on NBR in any of those cars. So enjoy your cars gentlemen without trying to figure out who is faster.

- I guess porsche people would get a hard on for this stuff. To me, It really doesn't mean much. I own one porsche and don't think that much about it! plus all the numbers seem VERY inconsistant.

over and over again i had remarks like that when i posted how a porsche bested a ferrari in anything....

strange folks.....

I agree. Most posters on FChat are not what one could call well informed. Although, you are getting a hard time with the 7:32 on this board as well Please forgive me

Sure! You too will get older and wiser.

Hmmm. At least I still have the physical ability to get in and out of any sportscar on the market Maybe that is the reason for my broader view of the sportscar spectrum. Others are restricted to Porsche. You know: easy access & comfortable seats

Easy access?

Now I know what your problem is!

You haven't been driving the right Porsches.

You need to try the Schalensitz.

Entering them is easy, but getting out of them

Just kidding, I might even order the new GT2 seats for my non-GT2 Porche

(please note the spelling)