Well I guess it all depends on where you live.

Even though I know '07 and '08 turbos are essentially identical I have a problem leasing the '07 when the '08's are so close. Unless something changes I'll probably hold on to my C4S for a bit longer. I might even consider placing an order( yes spots are still available for the TT coupe) as long as it won't cost me a premium. On the other hand if my local dealership makes me a deal on an '07 that's irresistible I still might go for it!

Just rambling, but back on point I do believe that Porsche should offer a break at year end on leftover vehicles. Sorry if that offends some but unlike the argument with Ferrari's, there is fairly steep depreciation on the TT. It just follows the rule of supply and demand. And BTW, I fully realize that far fewer TT coupes will available in '08. However, it also seems that more than 2/3's of the California market is placing orders on the cab over the coupe. That's why I can still order a coupe if I want.

As for my friends in the UK, at least you get models sooner and don't have to pay over MSRP in most instances.