MF wheel what does it do best? My most valued function: My BMW MFW has a simple pause/mute button. AFAIK P does not. It DOES change tracks and stations right? Still..., no pause for CD on wheel (or anywhere convenient)? What WERE they thinking?

SC is a gadget and there's no shame in getting a gadget-ified car. It's fun for pushing when you let someone else drive your car (try to do it furtively). The SC also has other non-related stuff which is very convenient. The Poseresque Wart can be removed from dash (if still reviled after a trial period) and hole patched with a fake speaker grille. Get it!

Heated seats is a no brainer. I secretly turn it on and, in mere minutes, the wife (or girlfriend) shuts up and falls asleep.

BOSE, get it _if_ only for the wiring and speaker holes and grilles. It's slightly better than standard too (so I hear -pun!-).

NAV is a freekin' joke. BUT I got it because I didn't like _more_ useless buttons. Fun AND EASY to use in map mode so you can see your alternate roads (to a point: it is ALSO awkward and drops the roads you're on if you zoom out too much and for other non-user-friendly reasons). I suppose I would use it if I had a complicated route to follow BUT by the time I familiarized myself YET AGAIN with it's puzzling inputs I would get there faster with a paper map in my hand. Plus, lots of construction going on and no CD update..., hummm..., gets more useless by the day. Plus I ain't paying us$500 for the stupid update, are you?

PSE? It's merely sound, if you like more sound, get it. I don't like the irregularity of this analogy but here goes: kinda like the dog whose bark is worse than it's bite.

Sport shifter: what's your personality? If you like to Tango (fast,sharp,jerk-to-stop) get it.

I'd get all these options just to have them ( it's supposed to be fun, right?) but if I had..., say..., a us$100K self-imposed psychological limit on spending for a freekin _car_ I'd pass on some of them.

Fun huh?!