I have a Porsche 997 S that I have just recently started taking to the track. I got it as a daily driver, that the wife was going to drive sometimes, so I got a tiptronic, I soon realized I was putting too many miles on it so I leased a daily driver and now I use the P car on weekends and track days, and I love the way it drives on the track but now that I have a few track days under my belt, I hate the tiptronic...

I am considering a wide range of cars to buy in it's place, starting with F430, Gallardo, GT3RS, GT3, Exige S, Z06, Ford GT, Vantage or ?

I was out at Cal Speedway this past Saturday and there were alot of Vettes, and I started to like them... I wish I could have driven one. They seem like alot of bang for the buck. there was also a Ferrari in the beginner group and he claimed that my Porsche was better for the track than his car... I need a car mainly for the track but I also want to be able to take it out in the canyons on the weekends when I'm not at the track...

I'm not a rich guy and there are obvious price differences between the cars, so I'm curious what you guys think about this.